ACT NOW! AND GET UP TO A $300 FEDERAL TAX CREDIT ON SELECT SYSTEMS.
The technology behind Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating systems is referred to in many different ways, including mini-split, multi-split, split-ductless, split-zoning, and variable refrigerant flow. Mitsubishi Electric split-zoning technology is the primary method for conditioning spaces in homes and commercial building around the world. That is why Mitsubishi Electric introduced this technology into North America over thirty years ago.
Split-zoning systems allow each room (or space) using an individual indoor air-handler to be controlled independently from other rooms, thus providing individualized comfort control within each room of a home.
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating uses advanced technology to bring you quality products that provide the ultimate in comfort and control while minimizing energy consumption. Mitsubishi Electric systems use two small refrigerant lines plus power and control wiring to connect an outdoor unit to each individual air handler. This allows for easy installation in new construction and causes minimal disruption if you are renovating or retrofitting your home.
The following features highlight the advanced technology, design, and components used in many Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating systems.
• INVERTER Technology including INVERTER-driven compressors, electronic linear expansion valves, sensor and information processing components
• Advanced processors and system control provide computing power in the indoor units, outdoor units, and remote controllers
• Smart Coil™ design and operation uses multiple sensors to maintain coil temperature and regulates refrigerant superheat and subcooling for optimal capacity and performance
• Enhanced filtration systems use multiple layers of filtration to improve indoor air quality (IAQ) by helping to remove allergens and odors
• Hot-Start™ technology in heat pump systems prevents cool air from blowing during HEAT operation by regulating the fan on the indoor unit so that it does not blow any air until the unit coil has reached the correct operating temperature
• i-See™ Sensor scans the upper and lower areas of a room to detect hot or cold spots and adjust temperature and airflow settings in real-time to maintain consistent comfort throughout the space
• Smart Controls on the wall or in your hand provide perfect function, temperature selection, and mode selection plus various timer and program options
With these and other technologies the Mitsubishi Electric comfort systems provide energy efficient, quiet and environmentally friendly solutions for your comfort needs.
Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pumps
Mini Split Air Conditioning Systems
Control your comfort… in every room.
• Freedom to control the temperature in a single room or every room separately. Simply set the desired temperature for each room with an easy-to-use remote control.
It’s possible to transform any room in your home or your entire home into an oasis of comfort; cool and dry in the summer and warm and cozy in the winter. Mitsubishi Electric gives you the freedom for precise temperature control even in any space. Thanks to advanced inverter-driven compressor technology and smart, easy-to-use controls, you can achieve consistent temperatures throughout the room as you are saving energy all year long, year after year. These split systems actually pay for themselves!
How it works
Controlling your comfort is easy. Just use the smart remote controller to get your perfect temperature with the touch of a button. Adjust your mode of operation between COOL, HEAT, DRY or AUTO. AUTO mode will automatically decide if you need cooling or heating delivered to the space to maintain the set temperature. You can even adjust fan speed and the direction of the vane (on applicable units.) Everything you need to control your comfort is right there in your room with you; not in another room or a different floor. Comfort control – room by room.
An inverter-driven compressor in the outdoor unit maximizes efficiency by automatically changing its speed to match the cooling and heating needs of a room. This technology allows us to ramp up compressor speed to quickly cool or heat a room (or multiple rooms) and reduce the compressor speed to maintain the ideal comfort level, while using less energy. This innovative system differs from conventional systems, which start and stop repetitively causing temperature variations and wasting energy.
This feature is just one of the smart technological advances that make the Mitsubishi Electric HVAC systems superior to other comfort conditioning options.